After School Program
The 360°kids After School Program (360°ASP) provides students across York Region with activities that promote healthy and active lifestyles. Its objective is to encourage active and healthy lifestyles among kids in both mind and body. The program includes a variety of physical activities and sports, cooking classes, a daily healthy snack, guest speakers, some reading and homework help, along with self-esteem building activities.
360°ASP for children in grades 1–6 is offered at the following schools:
- Red Maple P.S. Richmond Hill
- Aldergrove P.S. Unionville
360°ASP for children in grades 6-8 is offered at the following schools:
- Milliken Mills P.S. Markham
- Randall P.S. Markham
- Walter Scott P.S. Richmond Hill
- Sixteenth Avenue P.S. Richmond Hill
- Crosby Heights P.S. Richmond Hill
- Forest Run Public School, Vaughan
- Red Maple Public School, Richmond Hill
- O.M Mackillop P.S Richmond Hill
- Charles Howitt P.S. Richmond Hill
- Newmarket co-op, Newmarket (Grades 1 – 8)
The After School Program is now accepting registrations for the 2018 – 2019 school year!
For more information, or to register for the After School Program, please call our Program Coordinator at 416-873-8004.