Reporting to the Store Manager, Store Order Picker is a self-motivated, performance driven individual who can perform order fulfillment and shipping process from order inception through delivery to our customer. We are looking for an individual who has the ability to adapt to our business model and meet below job duties and requirements.
- Fulfills customer online orders by carefully selecting products throughout the store
- Organize and stage orders prior to delivery
- Operates scanners so that the proper order is picked and inventory is managed accurately
- Accurate order picking and products picked are of highest quality i.e. no damaged products, freshest product selection etc.
- May work in a variety of temperature-controlled department
- Follow all applicable Company food safety procedures
- Maybe heavy lifting required (40lbs)
- Other duties assigned by the superior
Knowledge, Skills and Ability Requirements:
- Experience working with a scanner and computerized order system preferred.
- Positive attitude; self-motivated; active safety conscious.
- Ability to work in a fast paced, busy environment.
- Good communication skills, ability to work well on a team but be self-motivated and independent
- Food Safety requirement: In the process of handling, packing or delivering any food, food safety standard must be implemented.
- Customer service: When answering customer’s calls or delivering goods to customer, keep in mind that “Customer is number 1”