Program Wish List & Donation Drop Off
FAQ About Your Donations & Events
If you would like to donate any non-food related items from our program wish lists, please email [email protected] or call (416) 948-2186 to make arrangements for donations to be dropped off and to obtain hours of operation. Unfortunately donations of used items are not eligible for tax receipts; however, we gladly provide charitable tax receipts for donations of new items with a receipt of purchase.
Or please give a gift to our youth using our Gifts That Matter Catalogue.
Arranging A Donation Drop Off
New Covid Process in 2022: Food drives and in-kind donations MUST be pre-arranged for drop off using our online weekly scheduling system for our Home Base in Richmond Hill. All other drop off logistics must be coordinated by emailing [email protected]. On the day of your drop off, you can contact (416)948-2186 to connect with our Richmond Hill Home Base team.
Download our Program Wish List to post at your next 360°kids food drive.
- Dry Goods (bags of rice, lentils)
- Cereals, granola bars, cookies, crackers, chips, peanut butter, jam
- Canned meats (tuna, salmon, corned beef)
- Cup of soups/Cup of noodles (Mr. Noodles Cups)
- Canned stews and chilies
- eg. Chunky Beef, Healthy Choice, Campbells, Puritan brands )
- Individual cups of KD (Kraft dinner microwaveable), regular boxes of KD
- Packages of Sidekicks pasta, Uncle Bens Rice
- Frozen individual meals for youth
- Michelinas, Healthy Cuisine, Stouffers, Swanson (we have freezers at Home Base to store items for youth meals.)
- Snack foods
- pudding cups, fruit cups, crackers, cookies, fruit snacks, juice boxes, instant oatmeals (preferred flavours are maple/brown sugar, apple cinnamon), variety of teas, goldfish crackers and variety cracker boxes, chips, popcorn
- Cans of Tomatoes and tomato sauce
- Canned vegetables
- Condiments – ketchup, mustard, soy sauces, hot sauces, BBQ sauces
NOTE: we do not require any toothpaste at this time. We received a large donation recently. Thank you for understanding.
- Full Size – shampoo, conditioner, body wash, deodorant
- Socks (athletic male/ female)
- Razors and shaving cream
- Feminine Hygiene Products
- Towels (new)
- Bras and Underwear (new)
- White Undershirts (new)
Schedule Your Drop Off
NOTE: our calendar is for drop offs at our Richmond Hill Hub. If you would like to arrange a drop off at an alternate location email [email protected]
How You Can HelpGet Involved
360°kids works with individuals, corporate, school and community groups to provide both financial and in-kind donations to help support our work to assist at-risk and homeless youth.
In-kind donations from the community such as non-perishable food, clothing and hygiene items help keep our costs down so that more of your donation dollars can go towards direct programming, equipment needs and support to the youth.
Funds raised by 360°kids are invested back into our organization in improving and expanding the supports offered to vulnerable youth so that they can become stable, well-adjusted adults who contribute to the community.