Program Wish Lists
Home Base Drop-In Centres and Connections (Emergency Housing)
If you would like to donate any non-food related items from our program wish lists, please email [email protected] or call (905) 475-6694 ext. 3600 to make arrangements for donations to be dropped off and to obtain hours of operation. Unfortunately donations of used items are not eligible for tax receipts; however, we gladly provide charitable tax receipts for donations of new items with a receipt of purchase.
Or please visit our 360ºkids COVID-19 Urgent Needs Catalogue to see a list of our current urgent needs. Or give a gift to our youth using our Gifts That Matter Catalogue.
Arranging A Food Drive
New Covid Process in 2021: Food drives MUST be pre-arranged for drop off using our online weekly scheduling system to drop off at our Home Base in Richmond Hill. All other drop off locations must be coordinated by emailing [email protected] Drop offs will only happen on Friday afternoons.
Download our Program Wish List to post at your next food drive.
- Dry Goods (bags of rice, lentils)
- Cereals, granola bars, cookies, crackers, chips, peanut butter, jam
- Canned meats (tuna, salmon, corned beef)
- Cup of soups/Cup of noodles (Mr. Noodles Cups)
- Canned stews and chilies
- eg. Chunky Beef, Healthy Choice, Campbells, Puritan brands )
- Individual cups of KD (Kraft dinner microwaveable), regular boxes of KD
- Packages of Sidekicks pasta, Uncle Bens Rice
- Frozen individual meals for youth
- Michelinas, Healthy Cuisine, Stouffers, Swanson (we have freezers at Home Base to store items for youth meals.)
- Snack foods
- pudding cups, fruit cups, crackers, cookies, fruit snacks, juice boxes, instant oatmeals (preferred flavours are maple/brown sugar, apple cinnamon), variety of teas, goldfish crackers and variety cracker boxes, chips, popcorn
- Cans of Tomatoes and tomato sauce
- Canned vegetables
- Condiments – ketchup, mustard, soy sauces, hot sauces, BBQ sauces
NOTE: we do not require any toothpaste at this time. We received a large donation recently. Thank you for understanding.
- Full Size – shampoo, conditioner, body wash, deodorant
- Socks (athletic male/ female)
- Razors and shaving cream
- Feminine Hygiene Products
- Towels (new)
- Bras and Underwear (new)
- White Undershirts (new)
Schedule Your Drop Off
NOTE: our calendar is for drop offs at our Richmond Hill Hub location. If you would like to arrange a drop off at our Head Office or our Residential Programs please email [email protected]
How You Can Help?Get Involved
360°kids works with individuals, corporate, school and community groups to provide both financial and in-kind donations to help support our work to assist at-risk and homeless youth.
In-kind donations from the community such as non-perishable food, clothing and hygiene items help keep our costs down so that more of your donation dollars can go towards direct programming, equipment needs and support to the youth.
Funds raised by 360°kids are invested back into our organization in improving and expanding the supports offered to vulnerable youth so that they can become stable, well-adjusted adults who contribute to the community.