September 15 2019 Oakview Terrace
360°kids is proud to announce the 2nd Annual DigniTea. Taking place at the breathtaking Oakview Terrace in Richmond Hill, this beautiful afternoon of delicious food, aromatic teas and wonderful company will...
- Engage customers in a courteous, helpful and respectful manner, promptly and politely responds to customer inquiries and customer requests for support
- Process customer transactions through the register and customer service desk
- Collect and process payment from customer and enter into register (includes applying coupons, providing change and receipts)
- Package customer purchases for removal from the store (includes wrapping and bagging)
- Ensure all items intended for purchase are identified and properly scanned.
- Execute activities related to store initiatives to offer customers additional products and services (i.e. special sale items, credit card applications)
- Return misplaced product, customer returns and other product gathered in the front-end to the correct location in the store
- Execute price changes and sign changes as needed
- Perform additional duties as required, but not limited to, stocking, freight processing, price changes and cart retrieval.
- High School or equivalent desired
- 0 – 1 years of retail experience desired
- Effective communication and customer service skills
- Readily adjusts schedule, tasks and priorities when necessary, to meet business needs